Friday, December 8, 2017

Soft side of santa



Good morning! Did you see over on the Power Poppy blog we are celebrating the 12 days of Christmas? We have had so much fun sharing tutorials and gift ideas with you to try. Not to mention the Power and Spark challenge is to create one or all of our tutorials to be in the running for $50 in Power Poppy bucks if you play along and link your creation. It's a great way to get some quick gifts done and you have a chance at winning too. Be sure to check it out and post it on the first day of our 12 days of Christmas HERE.


Miss Katie did some darling little gift tags for day one and I thought I would make one using Flowering Santa. The one I created before was more brown's and teals for the Hues to Use challenge found HERE, but I wanted one with pink and white this time. Santa's face is stamped on white card stock then die cut with a circle and one layer out of pink in circle.
 He is colored with various Copic markers. I then added his panel layer to a decorative Spellbinders die cut in white card stock. Punched a hole at the top to thread my ribbon through and tied off the sentiment tabs. I added a pink tag behind the sentiment and a sequins added to the end. The sentiment is from Holly Golightly stamp set. Then some more sequins and added sparkle. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
Tosha Leyendekker



4 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Sweet gift tag Stacy..... Love the softer colors.... I hope to have more time to do some more 12 days of Christmas Challenges after my company leaves in 12 days... Such fun

Bunny said...

Lovely colors and a cute tag. [Bunny]

Leslie Miller said...

So cute all soft and pink! I still want to do Santa again. Hurry, hurry!

Davi said...

Fun Tag Stacy, really like the soft colors you used too :)