Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Holly Jolly gift tags

Happy Wednesday! This is a quick gift tag that I needed for several goodie bags. I did buy these as I spent all day Sunday making goodies for friends, these is for my husband's work. They get the bought goodies.  ;-)  
I used the stamp set Holly Golightly that I stamped and colored. Then I cut around the tag and layered it onto a stitched die cut rectangle. Added some sparkle to the holly and berries a sequins accents and of course sparkle. 


Most of the time I forget to take the picture of completed project, so I took a quick one before I forgot. Here is the box below with all the ones he handed out yesterday.  :-) 


Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful day! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love peanut butter cups! You packaged these up so cute with the PP set that makes perfect tags. That's a lot of tags to make! I'm making cookies today to take to my former workplace tomorrow. They get one tub 'o cookies and one card for the bunch.