Wednesday, December 6, 2017

December Calendar Page


Hello! No I didn't forget to post my December calendar page, I was waiting until you really wanted to look at it. ha ha  Kidding... I did forget, gasp!  This is the last one for the year using Simple Joys stamp set. I did add sparkle to this one as well. Not sure I will do another year of calendar pages... Unless they talk me into it, she LOVED each month. We will see. Thanks for stopping by today!

Edit: I get my calendars from Taylored Expressions stamps found HERE 


5 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Love the December image.

Traci M said...

Stacy, it does make such a nice gift, though I'm pretty sure it takes a lot of time! I love the simplicity of this one!! Where do you get your calendar pages?

Leslie Miller said...

Of course she loved each month! They're all awesome! Love the blue/green/yellow on those ornaments. So pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, your calendars are so beautiful, and I love this one! I agree with Leslie...just love the color of your ornaments! So sweet! I should consider doing this again. I did it years ago and made two sets for two different friends. And I know they enjoyed them. But it's a lot of work. Beautifully done, and you did it! Finished up well too! Warm hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Dandi93 said...

Cute calendar Stacy... Love how the ornaments seem to sparkle