Sunday, December 10, 2017

No fuss gfit tag

Happy Sunday! Yes, another gift tag for you today. This one is quite simple and really quick to put together since I let all the dies do the work.  The only draw back is I used some of my Birds and Berries designer paper for my color inspiration and you can't even see it now that I covered it with the poinsettia punch. What was I thinking? The base tag is an old retired Die Light from Whiff of Joy that is closed. I die cut the tag and then layered some olive card stock (to match the designer paper you can't see ha ha ) and bring out the hearts at the bottom. Added my designer paper to the center. 


Then I die cut a few layers of Peaceful Poinsettia's that I sponged with pink ink before I removed the die. Layered using dimensionals to pop it up and rolled out the petals. I have a tutorial to show how I make the layers of the poinsettia found here. Then tucked into the petals is the sentiment tag using the tiny matching tag from the die set and sentiment For you from Under Glass Christmas Traditions stamp set. Tied off my ribbons added sparkle and jewels and voila! So maybe not really quick but it was quicker than if I had to color an image. 
Remember Power Poppy is sharing the 12 Days of Christmas with quick tutorials and a way for you to win some Power Poppy Bucks. Check out the posts and play along. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Davi said...

A beautiful tag Stacy, I love the poinsettia and Green really shows off the little hearts :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's pretty! What a cute tag shape. I can never seem to get around to tags, but they really do dress up a package.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag! Love the pink!

María Alba Negrón said...

This tag is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! When you decide to sell the tag die, please let me know!
LOVE all your designs!

Cariños,
María Alba