Monday, December 11, 2017

Snow very sweet treat box

Good morning! Have you been playing along in our Power and Spark challenge this month? We are sharing12 days of different tutorials of fun gift ideas for you or others. Some very creative and fun ideas that are sure to make anyone smile. I decided to create a fun little box using Julie's day 5 tutorial and the stamp set Snow Kissed


This came together super quick! I have those Ghiradelli squares inside you can see some of the end on the left. Maybe I put too many in, hee hee  After all the scoring and cutting I stamped the snowflakes from Snow Kissed onto the base for a decorative outside. Then I stamped my snowman and colored with various Copic markers. I think looking at it now it is missing some sequins or jewels around the sentiment. I will have to add that now that I look more.   :-)  Sparkle is on the snowflakes and my snowman. Voila! 

Hope you get time to play along this month, you have 12 days of fun ideas! Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You can never have too many Ghirardelli squares! So cute, Stacy!