Monday, December 18, 2017

Santa organizer

Happy Monday! We had a weekend full of basketball games and two more before a small break for Christmas. They are playing great, its exciting to watch. I did get another gift done using one of Power Poppy's 12 days of Christmas tutorials. This one is Mindy's Christmas Organizer which you can find HERE. What a fun idea and so simple, I adore it! Don't forget if you play along and create ANY of the 12 days of Christmas posts we shared (full listing found HERE) and you post it to the link list found HERE you have a chance at winning $50 to the Power Poppy Store! 


My organizer is using the darling Flowering Santa and Holly Golightly stamp set. Santa is in the center and colored with various Copic markers. Then I stamped the holly around the edges just to act as a frame for the face. Added glitter to all the beard, hat and the holly. It is sparkly in real life I promise.  Now since I changed the direction of the cover I wrapped cord around the center just as Mindy did just the other direction. 


The inside I added designer paper to each of the flaps and a scallop edge using ODBD Beautiful Borders. Now to find what I want to put inside, the fun part. :-)  I hope you get a chance to play along in our 12 days of Christmas! Have a wonderful day. 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh! How beautiful this is! I love Santa with the holly borders. Wow, Stacy!!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Stunner!

The front is gorgeous. The inside delights me also. Way to work that paper!

CherylQuilts said...

What a wonderful organizer, Stacy, and I LOVE this Santa. Great coloring on him, and I love the places inside to put all sorts of fun things! Hugs!