Monday, October 1, 2018

October Christmas Challenge

Good morning! Today is the 1st and that means the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted up over on the SCS forum found HERE. These next few months of challenges are helping us finish out the years Christmas cards. Hopefully you have been playing along all year, if not now is the time to join us.  


Yep had to use another snowman for my card. We are getting closer to December and I like to ink up most all my snowmen each year. I got two new ones this weekend too. yippee! This is a digital one  from Sassy Cheryls called Just Chillin. Colored with various Copic markers and layered with designer papers and solid colors. Die cut a heart edge for the panel across and a few die cut snowflakes. Added sequins and some sparkles to finish it off. Voila! 


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute!

Leslie Miller said...

I know you love your snowmen and this guy's a cutie! Sassy Cheryl's has some of the best. Darling card design with fun colors and pretty border. Love that glittery snow, too. Good luck finishing up the Christmas cards. I need to put more time in on mine. Soon.

Pauline said...

Oh how I love snowman images, and I love your card. I just bought a few new Sassy Cheryl images this week as well. Your card is so festive, I love it Stacy. Great eye on the details, love the colours as well. Fabulous card. TFS!