Friday, October 19, 2018

Pumpkin thanks from the heart

Happy Friday! Tonight is a big night for us, it is Homecoming and Senior night at the football game. Several of these seniors are going to be greatly missed by my boys. Tomorrow is Homecoming and both the boys are attending which will be fun. We are in the first week of sprinkler blow-outs for boosters so as you imagine we are CRAZY busy. It is all good! How about some grateful pumpkins today using Painting Pumpkins the newest release from Power Poppy? Oh speaking of new releases.... Next week check back as our festive winter release will be begin with sneak peeks and fun over on the Power Poppy Blog!


Finally broke down and decided that the white pumpkins were a must to have. Seen them in stores for a few years and finally decided I will get a few. They are super fun accents for fall besides the traditional coloring and I enjoy them. So my card today is a take off the white ones you see in stores. Colored with various Copic markers. My base and the image panel both have faux stitching around the edges. The wood grain designer paper looked like a good match to the pumpkins and guess what... more of this designer paper being put to good use.  ;-)  Added some sparkles and a few pearls to finish it off. Voila! 




3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! What an exciting weekend ahead! Will be praying for the boys to have a safe and wonderful time! Yes, white pumpkins are sure the rage today, and I love your array with the beautiful DP you've used to color up with a country feel to it. I love it with the faux-stitching too. Have a great weekend, sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

It's interesting all the different colors you find in the pumpkin patch. Not all the expected orange. Who would have imagined? I love them in white with the fall colors all around. Hooray for using more of your designer paper, too! Wood grain is my favorite, I think, because it goes with everything. Enjoy Homecoming night!

Bev Polen said...

Oh, Stacy, this card is awesome! I love the white pumpkins; what a great idea!