Monday, October 8, 2018

You're my cup of cocoa

Ack! Isn't he adorable? Another "new to me" snowman  called A Frosty Cup Of Cocoa from Sassy Cheryl's. This weekend I played on WCMD and got several creations done. Not to mention some shopping for new snowmen. hee hee  You should see my "cart" at Whipper Snapper. ha ha  My new goodies arrived from The Stamp Ribbon Store from Sharon's newest release AND I ordered some new CTMH goodies. What am I thinking??? Sometimes I can't help myself. Anyways... onto my adorable new fat guy. :-)


 My stack of designer paper never seems to twindel and my goal (as usual) is to start using it more. With that being said I plan to use more of it and have that be my color choice for cards. Especially since I tend to get in a rut. Blindly choose this paper from the pile. Squeel!  I love blues, lucky me. ha ha!  Anyways, colored him with Copic markers and added sparkle to his gloves, hat and scarf. A few die cut snowflakes to the corners and a sentiment from a Sweet n Sassy stamp set and a brad or two. Voila! 


2 comments:

Pauline said...

You had me ' isn't he adorable"! Yes, yes, yes, I love this guy. I have yet to colour him up, but you have inspired me to do so. Fabulous card Stacy, great colours, papers and design! Love it!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, you have me giggling this morning about all the things you've ordered and can't wait to use. It sounds very familiar to me. Hmmmm... wonder why? You can stamp and color faster than anyone I know, so you'll have lots to share with your new, fun things and they'll all be awesome! This one is sooooo darling! Love how you blindly chose the paper. I've done that before and it's really quite fun. Must do it again as it's a great jumping off point. You always inspire me!