Friday, October 12, 2018

Warm furry hugs

I will admit I am enjoying all my snowmen that I just got. This is yet another one that is so CUTE! That tiny pup just makes me giggle... He is called Man's Best Friend and he is an older one from Sassy Cheryl's but new to me. 



The designer paper was my color focus for this card using the pink hearts and the teal-ish like base. 
Added some sequins and sparkle accents and my sentiment punched out with a circle. Voila!
Easy Peasy! Hope you have a GREAT weekend! 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Here I am, smiling again. You know... it's nice when you can do that for someone. Your card with the darling image and paper is not only cute, but sweet, joyful, delightful, fun. I'm loving how you picked the paper and went from there.

Tracy said...

Awww I have a soft spot for the pups too. LOL I like the color scheme and the touches of sparkle you added. Very cute!

Pauline said...

Oh my another adorable snowman! Stacy, this image makes me smile, it's such a happy snowman with that little doggie, and what about the paper, super cute! Love it all, thanks for sharing!