Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wasabi thank you

Good morning. Fortunes of Fall stamp set sure keeps coming to my table lately. The images in the set are just perfect and I haven't even touched the corn image yet. Ack.... Anyways, this is a quick thank you card and I actually used this Wasabi tape I found at the local store. I like the give thanks it say and that it was blue. :-)


I used some designer paper down the left side and added the Wasabi tape at the edge. Also to the inside to match the front. Pierced around my image panel and added to the front. A few enamel dots and my sentiments to finish it off. Voila! Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, do I EVER LOVE this card! Where do I begin? Your coloring is exquisite, and what wonderful layout with perfect DP. I love the washi tape you found (and in your favorite color!!!). Beautifully done, sweet Stacy. I agree that this set is fabulous and that you have made it SHINE!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

I love a blue and orange color combo and this image gives you the perfect chance to use it! Such a beautiful image, too, sigh... Probably my favorite from the new release clear stamps. You've done it proud!