Friday, October 26, 2018

Power Poppy Happiest Holiday 2018 day three

Welcome to Power Poppy's Happiest Holiday 2018 release sneak peeks! We have some fantastic creations to share with you and lots of fun. As always please check out Marcy's inspiration notes and details over on the Power Poppy Blog 

Be on the look out for a few chances to win Power Poppy Bucks by checking out these posts below:
~~Power and Spark It's your Birthday~~
~~Creative Confetti weekly Challenge~~

~~On release day a, SPECIAL SALE is coming your way~~



Now for the preview of today's new sets are called Through the Woods and Snuggle Down


Oh  my goodness both of these are fantastic and they can be inter-mixed with such easy! Let me start with the first one from Through the Woods. Colored with Copic markers to match the designer paper base. More paper that I am using up from the stack so I am happy.  ;-)  Wrapped some pink bakers twine around the edge of the panel that is die cut with hearts. Stamped the sentiment and then die cut with a circle for the corner. A paper button with twine wrapped between to match. 


The next one instead of designer paper I created my own with Snuggle Down and I liked how it turned out. The gray panel is textured with snowflakes and added to the base layer. More paper buttons with twine through them for the corner and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 


Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today; 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
   Tosha Leyendekker



6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Unexpected and pretty soft colors. Lovely designs.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Stacy, I LOVE these and love the beautiful non-traditional Christmas colors! I really love that and love both layouts with the wonderful embellishments and elements! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs and love, and see you tomorrow! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you know who's going to end up with these stamp sets. That's right -- me! I love how you've sweetened the look with your pinks. I'm beside myself. Wonderful!

Lisa said...

Such soft colors, it really makes the images stand out with the non traditional colors!

Traci M said...

I love Christmas cards in every Color...but it is nice to see them in these pretty pastels! Stacy, you’ve made the plaid look easy here and I just love it!! So many pretty elements! I’ve so enjoyed this release and visiting your blog! blessings!

Bev Polen said...

Stacy, these two cards are fabulous! The images on both cards are beautiful and your card designs are fantastic! You are such a great card designer!