Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Bottle of prayers

Morning with a quick bottle of prayers card today. The papers did all the work for this card which was rather cool. I pulled out the paper pack called Vintage Ephemera from ODBD and then started my card. For some reason the die that matches this set is missing from my dies. Gosh knows where it went so I had to cut around the sentiment and then layer it onto card stock. Which wasn't hard to do but I can't find that die now which is making me curious. Anyways...

I added a few pearls to the lace trim on the paper and then die cut a flower from the Bitty Blossoms die for the corner accent. Voila! Super easy peasy and I like the warm feeling. Thanks for stopping by today.  


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute and wonderful sentiment! That's all paper? Wow! It's gorgeous!