Monday, February 11, 2019

FMS374 Just Because

FMS374 Just because for the sketch today. Good morning, yes another sketch card done this weekend. This one is for Freshly Made Sketches 374. I used all retired items on this card now that I look at it. Wow didn't plan that but I like it. 


The stamp set is from Flourishes called Inside and Out Just Because and the heart dies are from Whiff Of Joy die lights collections. Sorry all these are retired but I still enjoy using them. 
I did add some faux stitching around the edge of the card base. A few sparkles to the hearts and a few jewels as well. Here is a look at the sketch. 


We have more snow and possible more snow days for school and work. Gotta love February. hee hee  An update on the games this weekend... We lost Friday night so we are officially out. They placed 6th place in the league. This was a very rough season on several levels but they pushed through, learned a lot and did better than last year. I am so proud of my boys! The team did great and they all deserve to rest now. With all this snow that shouldn't be a problem, at least until baseball practices start. Oh wait... that is next week. GASP!!! Never ends... :-)  Hope you have a wonderful start to your week. Thanks for stopping by. 


4 comments:

Amy O said...

Pretty colors and fun hearts! A great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love those hearts! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leslie Miller said...

Nothing wrong with retired when it looks as cute as this. You made it look brand new! Great use of the sketch and so colorful and sweet. You know me, always using old or retired stuff. It comes and goes so quickly. You know they say it's how you play the game... I hope the boys weren't too disappointed, but I know they come from strong stock and will keep their heads up.

Bev Polen said...

What a gorgeous card, Stacy! I love the hearts and the font of the gorgeous sentiment! Hugs!