Monday, February 18, 2019

Mojo 509 Love and mice

Happy Monday. The current Mojo sketch 509 is up on Julee's blog.
Now I will admit when I saw this sketch I was a bit puzzled on what I was going to do. I really wanted to color up some mice lately so I shuffled through my retired sets from Whiff Of Joy and found these darling guys. 

They look so happy don't they? hee hee  The mice are colored with various Copic markers and then die with a simple circle for the sketch. Stamped some of the extras in the set for the panel piece. Look closely at the girl mouse. Gasp!! She is wearing a tank top essentially... She is so modern these days. bahahaha... Just means that I need to bring these out more often to remember what I am coloring. ha! Anyways a little bit of texture to the base panela nd added sparkle to the grapes and wine to finish it off. Voila! 

Here is a look at the Mojo Sketch 509


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Too stinkin' cute, Stacy! I love her outfit (not that I'd dare wear it). The grapes and leaves make such a beautiful background panel. Fun to color up something totally whimsical, isn't it? I love how dedicated you've been to the sketches lately, as well as using some of your older stamps. I'm having a great time looking!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness, this is too sweet! Such a darling card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a fabulous card for the Mojo Monday sketch! This sweet little couple is adorable, and what fabulous coloring! I agree with Leslie that the leaves and grapes make a great self-made DP. Beautifully done sweet friend! Hugs and love! xoxo