Tuesday, May 6, 2014

3x3 Glory gift


Happy Tuesday! Yep only the second day into the week, don't worry Friday will be here soon. Have a little gift set for you using Glory from Our Daily Bread designs today. I bought these 3x3 craft cards and envelopes in the $1 dollar bin at Michael's last week. They make for some quick gift sets of cards for the teachers. I stamped the Glory flower into the edges of each card and colored with Copic markers. Added a single jewel to the corner of the scripture and voila! The flowers do all the work I tell you. Hope you have a great day!


5 comments:

Becky said...

These are gorgeous Stacy.

ChristineCreations said...

Stac....these are gorgeous!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

These are so pretty! I don't recall this verse. I've decided to memorize it and say it every morning.
Have a great Mothers's Day.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you've been doing a lot of coloring! These are really gorgeous. Perfect design on those small cards. My friend makes little cards like this to go with the prayer shawls her church gives out. I pointed her to ODBD a year or so ago and she's been a regular customer. I'll have to show these to her. Just beautiful, Stacy!

Kelley said...

Love these! Such a cute little size!!! You could just make these all day!