Saturday, May 10, 2014

Nugget Purse treat


 These are great for women retreats,  teachers or parties. Original idea from my friend Shelly aka papermoon04

Supplies

Chocolate nugget, hole punch, ribbon, card stock, desired decorative edge die or scissors and adhesive


Step 1

Cut a piece of card stock or designer paper 4 1/4 inch length x 1 1/2 inch width. Score at 1 1/4 inch, 2 1/4 inch and 3 1/4 inch. pre fold your score lines. I used double sided decorative paper for fun. You can certainly use solid card stock and stamp to decorate as well


Step 2

Add a decorative edge with dies or scissors to the end with the 1 1/2 inch size. Here I held the Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One for my edge with a piece of tape so it wouldn't move when I die cut it.


Step 3

Punch two holes right on the score lines above the die cut edge.


Step 4

Place ribbon through the holes to create purse handle. Tie into a knot as shown. The flap will fit right in front of these knots when you fold your purse into a triangle. 


Step 5

This is a side view so you can see how the fold looks when placed in front of the knots. Add a glue dot to the front flap to keep closed. Finish decorating and slide your chocolate nugget into purse

Step 6

Here is the final nugget purse with a prima my friend Pat made me. I have actually made over 200 of these little purses for a few woman's retreats. Enjoy!



No comments: