Saturday, May 3, 2014

Christmas Wreath

Happy Saturday! I don't know about you but this beautiful 75 degree weather is calling my name. Yippee!!  I was a little late in posting the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge this month as I forgot the day it was. ACK!! It is up and its all about wreaths. I created a wreath using the Die-Light Berry Wreath. I have the die layered twice for fun. Tied my sentiment from the Winter 2014 kit into the wreath with a few red primas my friend Pat made me. Voila!  Hope you can play along this month. Now off to the beautiful outdoors! Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous wreath and loving that snowflake paper!

Jeanette said...

So sweet :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Leslie Miller said...

Nice and simple! The wreath and flowers are very pretty!