Monday, May 12, 2014

Tea anyone?


Good Morning. A little something to share with you today that I created for a friend. This is a teapot shaped tea holder. I have the complete tutorial and PDF for you over at the SweetandClassic site under Teapot Box tutorial.
This is a fun little gift or even a great party favor. No stamping on this one which makes for quick design over all. I added textures to the template itself with the swiss dots folder with some scrap designer paper added the front with a lace trim under lay. My sentiment is from Azalea stamp set that is popped up on a dimensional. Added a ribbon bow tied off with a button and twine combo. A pearl for the teapot lid and voila! Enjoy creating your own! Have a great day.


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is DARLING! I LOVE anything tea, and this will make the most adorable gift for a dear friend of mine who hosts a wonderful Christmas tea for "us gals" each year! It will be a big hit! (And I pinned it too!) I just LOVE it, sweet friend! You are amazing! Hugs!