Friday, May 16, 2014

ODBD Rewind for you

Welcome to Our Daily Bread designs May rewind. I can't believe the month is half over. Of course it has been a blur for us with our schedule. School is out here in a few weeks even. EEK!!!  Anyways... I have a pretty blue creation today using Glory. :-)

Have snippets of lace trim you want save and use? Check out my Lace Scraps tutorial! These Glory flowers are just wonderful and so easy to color. After colored they are die cut using Vintage Labels ODBD custom die, with dimensionals added to the back. Can you tell this is my new favorite die lately?  :-)  A few flourished pearls in the corners to finish it off and voila!

Check out the creations from the Design Team:

Grace * Julie * Stacy * Dawn * Sandee * Lori * Chris * Cathy * Sabrina * Wanda *SIlke


10 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Stacy... your card is amazing! I love the shaped card and I adore how you used a vertical orientation of the morning glories... such beautiful framing! Love the pearls and your beautiful coloring!!!

Dawn said...

Love this blue beauty, Stacy!! Fabulous!

JD/ Jill said...

This is really beautiful...Love the color blue here...and that lovely frame...off to check out your tutorial...

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is one of my favorite dies too! I just LOVE your blue flowers and the blue theme with the sweet sentiment! And I have to go visit and see what to do with my scraps! Beautiful "look-back" today, sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you and this stamp set certainly do make the prettiest cards! Love the die cut, too. Gorgeous!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Stacy! Love the blues and your framing is gorgeous.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful blue morning glories, Stacy…love the way they frame your label die! Gorgeous frame and a gorgeous card, my friend!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Stacy, wow girl, your card is amazing to say the least! Love that background and how it makes your wonderfully colored image just pop.....so beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Saints Rule! said...

Love the shape, colors and your coloring! WOW! So amazing on so many levels!

Kelley said...

Wow, love this!! Pretty!!