Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Window Card



Supplies

Metal die, Flowers, adhesive, desired card stock, score tool and sentiment


Step 1

This is a 5x5 size card. Here is the three layers we will be working with


Step 2

Using a piece of tape place desired window shape to the front piece of card. Here I used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circle Large. I have mine close to the left side as I will have flowers on the bottom right side when complete.


Step 3

Adhere the cut piece to the next layer. Using tape place inner metal die into the center of cut shape and die cut


Step 4

Lay these panels on the front of card base. Center the inner die again and make small pencil marks as shown at the top and bottom


Step 5

Remove the two panels and tape the die to the pencil marks you made and die cut. Adhere the two panels to the front and you are ready to decorate.


Step 6

My sentiment that is inside is from ODBD Sentiment Collection 3 along with ODBD Custom Die Fancy Foliage. My primas are from my friend Pat. Enjoy! 

No comments: