Friday, April 11, 2014

Cup of joy

Happy Friday! I a ready for the weekend and sleeping in, how about you? If its nice weather I might be up early trying to plant some fresh flowers but we will see how it goes. Today is a simple lavendar cup of joy for you using the beautiful Marcella's Mixtape stamp set at Power Poppy. I stamped the cup onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers.
Wanted to play with my square shapes so I grabbed some for fun. This paper is from an Authentique pack that I bought a few weeks ago and I am about out. Fresh and springy feeling don't you think? Added some more of my Candi dots and a ribbon bow. Inside is a birthday sentiment. Voila!  Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty the way you colored the flowers, Stacy! The blue and purple combo is cool in more ways than one -- looks great and feels refreshing!

Leigh said...

I love the colours you've used Stacy. Gorgeous.