Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tulip Blessings


Are you in love yet? The past few days we have been showing off some fabulous florals in Digi from Power Poppy. We want you to have some instant flowers to work with this month. These Tulips are my favorite! In front of my house I have yellow and deep purple Tulips that bloom ever year and I just think they are so rich and beautiful. So why not try and bring that onto my paper with these Tulips.  :-)  I have a simple design with a fancy edge from Spellbinders A2 Bracket Border One die. My flowers are colored with Copic Markers and popped up on dimensionals. Wrapped some ribbon around the edge and designer paper tied into a bow. Voila!

Now you will want to visit my ever so talented Bloom Brigade for some more wonderful eye candy:

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker

Reminder Release Notes:

At Power Poppy, we want to give in to your inner voice that craves instant gratification! This May release will be all digital -- meaning you can download, print and use the images as soon as they land in your "in" box! Are you ready for some incredible fun? During the whole month of May, we'll not only share ideas on how to use these beauties, but we'll also give those who purchase them extra ways to win some Power Poppy goodies! Each Friday during May, we'll usher in challenges designed around our new and beautiful digi images! We can't wait to see what you create!  

See you tomorrow for our Blog Hop. I have several more creations and projects to share with you in the next few days and weeks with these new delights! So be sure to keep checking back! Have a wonderful day! 


12 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Stacy, your coloring is awesome, of course. I look forward to the fun in doing challenges with these beautiful flowers. Going order these tulips to complete my May garden.

Crafty Auntie said...

Another gorgeous image! And your design team is super! I think you have just convinced me to try digital stamping...hoping to get crafty later today. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! The depth you've created in your coloring of these gorgeous tulips is amazing! I love them and your colors! Such a beautiful card, and I love how you made your sentiment smaller! The beauty of digital images! Another sensational card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Karen W said...

Beautiful Stacy, love the dark purple coloring.

dpkennedy said...

Ooo Eee! That's some gorgeous purple! They look sparkly too! Beautiful card Stacy!

Allison Cope said...

Oooo... lovin' that rich purple Stacy! Love the pop of green dots on your paper and that fabulous bow too! Fab card today!

Angel said...

These are SO Gorgeous! I adore your card!!!

Linda Carson said...

Breathtaking Stacy! Love the rich purple!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, you honest to goodness outdid yourself with the coloring of these tulips! Oh, my gosh, GORGEOUS!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I can never get enough of these regal tulips Stacy!! They're so rich in color. The deep velvety feel of them gives me the feeling of royalty! STUNNING!

Julie Koerber said...

Dramatic doesn't even begin to describe this card -- wow -- when I first set eyes on it, it was like looking at real tulips with all that deep, rich color! This is a WOW card! :-)

DJreflections said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!