Friday, April 25, 2014

Thanks berry much

Happy Friday! Woot woot... I am ready for the weekend and all our plans. May is coming pretty stinkin fast and that is our CRAZY month of all year long, well other than Christmas. So I am getting ready with a few things this weekend before the crazy begins. ha ha!
I created a thank you card using Strawberries. Don't they look yumo!  I have them stamped onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. My new Spellbinders Die Decorative Labels thirty four that I cut using green galore card stock for a backing. Some gingham red to the base and wrapped my white crochet ribbon and red seam binding down the middle. Very berry thankful wouldn't you say?
Sneak Peeks start for Power Poppy on Sunday. Be sure to check back in! Hope you have a fabulous weekend.


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is darling! Just love this set, and I love the papers and coloring! Totally sweet! Hugs, sweet friend!