Monday, April 7, 2014

Romans 6:23 says

I know what you are going to say... yes another blue and white card. Yep! I can't help it as the colors are a favorite of mine. Lots of goodies on this creation using the newly released The Cross from ODBD. I stamped the sentiment then added the beautiful Flourish Label border with the tiny hearts around the sentiment. Die cut the frame with the matching dies Vintage Flourish Pattern.
Layered onto the larger intricate gorgeous Vintage Flourish Pattern die with some of the beautiful Christian Faith paper collection below. Isn't this beautiful though? I love how clean and simple it is yet still lots of detail and beautiful. Hope your day is going great!


3 comments:

Becky said...

This is stunning Stacy. Love the colors and this die is on my wish list :)

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Stacy! I just love the die cut layered over the blue.

Linsey R said...

Amen! And this is stunning! Never tire of your gorgeous blue and white combo! Beautiful work and I love this quote stamp, it's awesome.