Monday, April 21, 2014

Lilacs for Mom


Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful Easter. We went to my sister's who is a new mom and had everyone over. It was wonderful.  I did have sometime in the stamp room this weekend and what I worked on was some Mothers day cards and several thank you cards. Here is one of the MD cards I created using Lilac I have stamped them onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. The frame is with the beautiful Vintage Flourish Pattern in a rich purple card stock. Added my sentiment and a jewel to tie into the jewels on the frame. Voila!  Have a wonderful day.


2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

I promised myself that I would only read the summaries from the blog notifications today, but I had to pop over and tell you how pretty this card is. My mother loves lilacs and she would love this card. Well done.

Leslie Miller said...

Lilacs always color up so beautifully, especially with your expert touch. Lovely framing for them, too, Stacy. This is a perfect Mother's Day card!