Sunday, April 27, 2014

FS377 Gerbera Daisies for mom

You know what today is? Well besides Sunday and our Featured Stamper Challenge... It is Power Poppy's new release! I know it has been a month already from our debute and what a debute it was! We sure are excited to show you the new creations from the talented Marcella!  Here is a little note from Marcella...

At Power Poppy, we want to give in to your inner voice that craves instant gratification! This May release will be all digital -- meaning you can download, print and use the images as soon as they land in your "in" box! Are you ready for some incredible fun? During the whole month of May, we'll not only share ideas on how to use these beauties, but we'll also give those who purchase them extra ways to win some Power Poppy goodies! Each Friday during May, we'll usher in challenges designed around our new and beautiful digi images! We can't wait to see what you create!



My creation is for this weeks Featured Stamper 377 Priscilla aka catluvr2. I choose this Lace Layer card to case. I kept the over all layout, a flower with three blooms. I changed the colors, flower, kept the sentiment but popped mine up and instead of lace trim along the side added the fancy cut at the bottom.
This is Gerbera Daisies. Oooohhhhhaaaahhhh right!  :-)  My petals are colored with Copic markers and die cut in a Spellbinders Oval frame. I also used my new Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders Two die for a beautiful trimmed edge at the bottom. Some textures to my background with swiss dots folder, you can never go wrong with that one. Added a yellow button to bring out some of the yellow in the petals and voila!


Now you will want to visit my ever so talented Bloom Brigade for some more wonderful eye candy:

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker
Julie Koerber


17 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Wow! Gorgeous flowers!!

BJ Searcy said...

Love everything about your card, the texture, color and design. Very pretty card.

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely card. Beautiful coloring and I love the embossing, layering and die cuts.

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely card. Beautiful coloring and I love the embossing, layering and die cuts.

Allison Cope said...

What a glorious Mother's Day card Stacy! I love all the die detail and the texture! Beautiful blooms!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stac! I just LOVE this, and your colors are beautiful! I love the dotted swiss embossing with the beautiful border! Exquisite, sweet friend! Your mom is going to LOVE it! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely fantabulous coloring and a very sweet and pretty card, Stacy! Perfect for Mother's Day. Do I see sparkle too? LOVE!

Julie Koerber said...

So incredibly pretty Ms. Stac! I love the depth in the flowers and that little border just adds the right amount of flair!

Liz Williams said...

Love that diecut border and the coloring on these daisies are fabulous. A bouquet any mother would love.

Katie Sims said...

Pure gorgeousness, Stac....beautifully colored and your signature CAS style really highlights those daisies! They just pop off the screen! :)

dpkennedy said...

Your daisies are so pretty Stacy! I love the hint of yellow with the pink! Gorgeous mothers day card!

Kathy Jones said...

Oooooh....so pretty in pink!!! Love the detailed bottom and embossing and your Gerbera are gorgeously coloured!!! Totally Pinkalious!!

Heather Rogers said...

This is stunning, Stacy! I love the embossed background and intricate die cut border. :)

ChristineCreations said...

Beautiful sweet friend. The white and pink pair perfectly, and I love the inset die cut too, so classy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love how you combined pink with a touch of yellow in your Gerberas Stace!! They're gorgeous with your sweetly embossed and die cut background!! Beautiful work my friend!!

Dawn B. said...

Gorgeous Mother's day card Stacy. That reminds me I need to get mine done. Great coloring too. :)

Tracy said...

So pretty Stacy. I love the texture from the Swiss Dots and that gorgeous die cut to dress up the bottom. :-)