Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Precious and Few Peonies


I know what your thinking... GASP how does she do it? I don't mean me, I mean Marcy! The woman has talent and to color her drawings is incredible. Check out the new Digi for our May Release called Peonies. YUMMY!!  This digi is available NOW, so you can color right away! But before you head off to buy your new Digi let me share my card with you.
For my card, I have a little bit of fussy cutting on this one but I love how it turned out. My Peonies are colored with Copic markers and then cut around with dimensionals added to the back. I wanted some gingham like paper for my background and a simple layer of white card stock for the frame. Wrapped some white lace trim and ribbon tied into a bow with a wooden button. Voila!


Now you will want to visit my ever so talented Bloom Brigade for some more wonderful eye candy:
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker
Julie Koerber

Some May Release notes for you:
At Power Poppy, we want to give in to your inner voice that craves instant gratification! This May release will be all digital -- meaning you can download, print and use the images as soon as they land in your "in" box! Are you ready for some incredible fun? During the whole month of May, we'll not only share ideas on how to use these beauties, but we'll also give those who purchase them extra ways to win some Power Poppy goodies! Each Friday during May, we'll usher in challenges designed around our new and beautiful digi images! We can't wait to see what you create!  Stop on by the Power Poppy Blog for details on Marcy's creative thinking and inspiration behind this new design. 


10 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Stacy, your yellow peonies are fabulous. Thanks for sharing your talents to inspire us. Loving all the digitals this month.

Allison Cope said...

Oooo... yellow! Me likey!!!! Wow Stacy... this is just so happy and bright! Pure happiness in paper! Someone special is sure gunna love this card!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stac, so beautiful in yellow - so soft and delicate! I love the layout with the diagonal gingham and the beautiful lace, ribbon, button and twine! Beautiful card that really inspires me!! Hugs, sweet friend! (And, yes, I've got it already! LOL!)

dpkennedy said...

Just beautiful Stacy! I love the gingham and the wooden button with the twine...gives it a homey country feel!

ChristineCreations said...

Stacy. you did such a beautiful job on this one. I love the peonies cut out and the warm yellow with the gingham is so delightful!

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, your coloring is just amazing! I remember when you first started with Copics. Well, you've come a long way, baby! These are stunning! The gingham background is so cute, too. I just love everything about this, and yellow is one of my favorite colors!

Dawn B. said...

I am so bad a fussy cutting. This is gorgeous. I love the yellow and that gingham is drooling. Great job.

Tracy said...

This is totally yummy yellow. Wowza on the coloring girl. You girls are really showcasing these images. Great job!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE the buttery look and feel of your peonies Stace!! Pairing them with lace and gingham just put them over the top!! Gorgeous my friend! Hey...it's in the 90's here...I need a Fro Yo trip with my friend. *sigh*

Julie Koerber said...

This is one of my faves of yours -- just love the bright and sunny yellow and that fabulous layout - not to mention beautifully colored blossoms!