Sunday, April 13, 2014

Knowing God

This weeks Featured Stamper 375 is Stampwithsandy. Charming gallery and I wanted to case just about all her white space creations. ha ha!! I kept it to one called Vivid Birthday Vases that I cased. kept the flowers in a vase, over all design, button and sentiment. Changed the stamp, colors and sentiment. I hope you can play along this week.


I stamped the Azalea onto white card stock and colored with Copics. Scored around the border and layered onto some buttercup yellow card stock. Added dimensionals to the back. Added a soft blue button to match the water in the vase. Then stamped my sentiment below. Voila! 



8 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful. So clean and elegant. I do like those Azaleas.

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely stunning, Stacy! Love the yellow frame for your image. :)

Marisa said...

Gorgeous image and adore that sentiment!

Becky said...

I love this card Stacy! Beautiful flowers and beautiful sentiment.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I love that white space! Beautifully colored azaleas, Stacy!

Barbara said...

This is lovely Stacy. Everything on this card works beautifully together. Love this.

Linsey R said...

What a beautiful card. Your coloring is gorgeous--I love the soft, natural look of watercolor. So wonderful! Great work my friend :)

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Stacy! Love the simplicity - really plays up your stunning colouring!