Monday, January 9, 2017

Bundle of Joy

Happy Monday and snow day for school again. Whohoo!! The boys are making good money shoveling all the neighbors drive ways. I have to say that I shoveled our drive way twice yesterday and it will need it again today. We have freezing rain later today so I guess we will have to wait. In the meantime I will just spend sometime in the stamp room.  :-)  


How about a sweet baby card for starters? This is Bundle of Joy from Crafter's Companion that I ordered months ago and I finally inked it up. I colored using various Copic markers and then die cut using Lil inkers Stitched rectangles die. A simple panel embossed with swiss dots on top of the designer paper from my pile that needs to be used up. A few buttons with twine and some sparkle added to the blanket. Voila!
One of the Christmas gifts I received this year was some water colored pencils and water color paper. After several videos on water coloring with pencils I am going to give it a try today. Wish me luck.  :-)  Have a wonderful day. 



3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Stace!

Davi said...

This is the most darling image Stacy and a Great job on the coloring too!! So cute. Gee if I could I would send you some of our warm sunnyness to melt that snow away ;)

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, that's so cute! I love Crafter's Companion for baby cards. Have a couple of sets and one is called Bundle of Joy, but it's different. This is so dang adorable! Once I quit selling cards I haven't had much need of baby cards, sniff sniff, and I love to make them, sniff sniff. Gosh, you received some awesome Christmas gifts! Practice makes perfect. I can't wait to see what you do with your watercolors!