Monday, January 23, 2017

Vroomm.... Happy 50th Paul

Happy 50th Paul! Oh what fun this was to color using my new metallic watercolor pencils. I think I am doing okay with my other colors so why not dive into these metallic ones now. This cool ride is from Move the Soul. I stamped him on kraft colored cardstock and colored with the metallic pencils. 



My watercoloring spread a bit on the seat but I think it looks okay? The jacket is actually a dark purple, but after it dried it because a light purple. EEK! I hope he won't mind.  Some faux stitching along the blue panel and tied off a piece of ribbon on some old hardware sitting around. My designer paper is from ages ago too. See I am using it slowly.  :-)  Super fun and I know he will love it.
Have a great day! 


5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, how cool, Stacy! I am sure that Paul is going to LOVE this neat card, and I love the "50" dies. Great stitching on the top and super hardware. Love it, and I know you will "rub it in" for him...hehe! Hugs and love! xoxo

Davi said...

Awesome man card Stacy!! Love the image and your metallics look great on it too! I like the little metal tag and faux stitching :)

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Stace. This is such a cool card. Love your coloring on kraft.

Leslie Miller said...

Watercolor on kraft -- wow! You're really stretching out, Stacy, and it looks awesome! Beautifully designed. Love the manly-patterned paper and the hardware and the die cut "50". Your cards are always interesting, yet not overdone. Love that!

Camille Short said...

Very cool card1