Friday, January 20, 2017

Sweet Pea Grateful

Did you see? The new Power Poppy Instant Garden digi was released the other day called Sweet Pea Show. Oooohhhaaahhhh... This is one of my favorites from way back and Marcy just keeps on drawing all my favorites even BETTER! Marcy has some wonderful insight and details on the Power Poppy Blog. This is one you must have in your digi collection



Now for my card....


Yes I went with a very easy peasy style card because I wanted you to really see these beautiful petals for what they are. The sentiments with this digi are super cute and I do plan to use them later. However I really needed a thank you card and she likes sweet peas and roses. Very cool we now have this new digi to say thank you with.  :-)

I truly like the delicate feel these blooms have. For my simple card I have these colored with various shades of purple Copics markers. Layered on some lavendar paper. A Spellbinders die cut edge at the bottom with matching lavendar paper for the edge. A purple button with twine to tie off my sentiment panel. A single brad and some sparkle, Voila!

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
  Allison Cope
Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
  Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker



8 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Oh Stacy, your colouring is awesome! I love the very subtle hint of blue in your sweet peas! So darling! Love your card this week!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous, Stacy!

Davi said...

BEAUTIFUL Stacy!! You did a fantastic job coloring them and the bits of purple and die cut end looks beautiful with them :) Have a super weekend!

Lisa Lara said...

Love your coloring Stace.

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, Stacy, love the color of your Sweet Peas! Beautiful card design, too. Clean and simple, yet with style. You know I NEED these Sweet Peas, but after January. I'm on a shopping hold this month. It's not easy to wait!

ChristineCreations said...

Love the pretty variation in your sweet peas friend! The touches of sparkle are so pretty too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stac, your colors are gorgeous! I love the shading and the depth you've created, and I love the sparkle you've added! Stunning! And what a fabulous layout with the bottom border and such a great way to add a sentiment...and of course the button, twine, and brad! Love it all, sweet friend!! Warm hugs! xoxo

Traci M said...

This is such a sweet card, Stacy!! I love the mixing of hues on the Sweet Pea, and pretty colors!! So Springy!