Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome 2017

Happy New Year! Hopefully you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year's Eve. The last week has been wonderful hanging out with the boys and hubby. I didn't have much time to play in the stamp room. The plan is to get some time today to play, especially since Santa brought me some new goodies to play with this year. hee hee  


 This card was created with a different picture in mind, however I do like how it turned out. This is a retired set of numbers that I just can't part with. They are stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers.
My sentiment is punch with a standard oval shape and added to the ODBD  Lavish Layers die that was a present. A few die cut matching stars for the panel with some textured stars on the red panel. Hard to see since I didn't measure ahead of time that they weren't that visible with the black panel, oh well. Added some jewels and stickles, voila! I hope you enjoy today! 



2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Happy New Year Stace. Beautiful card.

Leslie Miller said...

Happy new year, Stacy! Those numbers are so pretty! I'm glad Santa brought you new things to play with!