Monday, January 16, 2017

January Calendar


Morning. I know January has already started however, I did just get this months complete. This is a yearly calendar from TE that I am making for a friend. It will be pretty simple each month since it needs to be mailed. This month I used Jingle Bell Time stamped and colored with Copic markers. Each month will have an added scripture to the side. I am debating if I want to circle or stamp on certain dates for holidays etc. Maybe just let her do that? Anyways this is the first month. Now to get ahead and work on the others.  :-)  Have a wonderful day. 


8 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Stace!

Davi said...

A very cool gift Stacey! I like how its simple and with a great Scripture reminder! Super job on coloring too, the bells looks so real!

Leslie Miller said...

There's those beautiful bells again! Your friend will look forward to each month, I know. Cool that you're putting the scripture there, and she can look it up herself.

Donna Heber said...

Stacy, I just love your Calendar page! How nice of you to create this for your friend. I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all put together.

CherylQuilts said...

What a fabulous gift, Stacy, and I love the Scripture passage you've written for January...a great way to start the year thinking about how we use our time wisely. Love it. And I sure do love these Christmas bells and love that you've used blue ribbon. Gorgeous coloring and a great monthly card to send her. Hugs, sweet friend!

Myrtle Duck said...

I love your house mouse card. I know that stamp is retired. Would you like to sell yours?
Thanks,
Myrtle Duck

Carol feagins said...

Where do you get your calendar grid?

Stacy Morgan said...

Carol I purchased the calendar pages through Taylored Expressions.