Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Joyful 2017

 The Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is taking on a little spin for the 2017 season and I hope you can play along with us. You can find the challenge HERE! This is a Joy Fold Card creation using one of my new stamps from Santa called Jingle Bell Time. Oh I adore these bells... I have them stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I added stickles and a few sequins for accents is all for this card.


 This fun paper is from ODBD Snowflake Season Collection paper pack, oh yea! Santa was super good to me this year. hee hee  I added stickles and a few sequins for accents is all for this card. The sentiment on the inside is stamped on the right so I can write what I wish on the written panel. Voila! Hope you can play along.


So let's get started on our 2017 cards, what do you say? I know some of you are laughing, but hey I am just trying to help you all out.  :-)  Have a great day! 


2 comments:

Davi said...

Beautiful Stacey! YOu did a fantastic job coloring the pretty image! The touch of shimmer and pretty background dp make for a wonderful joy fold card :) Wishing a Happy and Blessed 2017!

Leslie Miller said...

Those jingle bells are gorgeous! I've admired them before. And I love the paper! The fold is super cool the way that extra flap opens up. It would be fun to put a family pic in that blank spot, too. I've already started on my 2017 Christmas cards. Not going to wait till the last month this year!