Sunday, January 3, 2016

FS465 Sweet smells

This weeks Featured Stamper 465 is Kathy aka Kathy LeDonne. What a sweet gallery and even sweeter person. I choose this Nose to Nose card to case for obvious reasons.  :-)  I kept with the same colors, two mice, similar flowers and changed the rest. Congrats and enjoy your week! 



These mice are just so sweet and I love coloring them. I stamped this House Mouse called  Lavendar Dreams onto white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I just love this shimmery purple cardstock! Die cut a Spellbinders edge to the bottom and added some textured circles to the back panel. Finished it off with a few silver pearls and some stickles. Voila! 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute, Stacy! I love all your House Mouse stamps, but don't think I've seen this one. Super sweet!

Becky said...

Happy New Year Stacy!
What a sweet House Mouse card!