Sunday, January 24, 2016

FS468 Rosy notecard

This weeks Featured Stamper 468 is Michelle aka whimsey. What a fun gallery full of variety. I finally choose this Scribbled Circles and leaves creation to case. I kept a flower theme, the colors, sequins accents and the white space. I changed the punch to a stamp, added a die cut edge and some sparkle. Enjoy your week Michelle! 


The yellow and pink flowers were calling my name once I saw Michelle's card. I used Everything's Rosy for my stamp and colored them with Copic markers. When the card is closed behind this die cut edge on the bottom is some soft pink designer paper you will see. This will be another note card added to set I mentioned on Friday. Just a few little accents with the sparkle and the sequins and voila! Have a wonderful day. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, love how you were inspired to use these colors! You make me want to go all clean and simple with a big, gorgeous image. It always rocks when you do it. Bet that pink border is super pretty with this, too.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I'm with you about loving this new image, and you've colored this one beautifully in different colors! I love it, and I love the border that will allow the pink DP to show when closed. What a great gift set! Hugs, sweet friend, and I hope you are keeping warm!