Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Soft vellum Hellebores

Good morning!  I could not resist creating with the beautiful Hellebores again. They are just so beautiful and the variety is amazing. These are a bit on the softer side since I printed them first on vellum paper then on the cardstock. I colored the blooms from the backside of the vellum to give them that softer feel. Adhered the vellum over the printed cardstock print and added a Spellbinders die cut panel edge to the top to hold part of my sentiment.


A bit of scrap designer paper to the edge panel and a few enamel dots to the vellum. I did add some sparkle to the stems leaves for a final touch on the vellum which you can actually see in the photo. Yea! Maybe vellum cardstock is the trick with sparkles and me. ha ha!!  Who knows! I really like the what the softness comes out using the vellum paper. Thank you for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Wow! Truly beautiful. I love it on vellum and I think I have to try this.
Your card sparkles!

Leslie Miller said...

This is truly beautiful, Stacy. Your coloring on the vellum turned out amazing. All so soft and pretty. Love the curve at the top and the designer paper print down the side. A creative and lovely design.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is GORGEOUS! And wow is right! I love the softness using the vellum, and your colors are gorgeous! Yes, I truly do love these hellebores and can't seem to get enough of them. I love the layout of your card with the beautiful border die at the top and the DP insert. And you sure know how to use those enamel dots I so love. What a real treat to see this card, my sweet friend! You've made me smile - big! Hehe! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Stacy - gorgeous!!!