Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Simple congrats

Good morning. Hope Wednesday is good to you today. Yesterday I was sitting at a few events and was on my cell phone looking up Pinterest humor.  I had quite the little day of giggling to myself and at one point I was on lunch and laughing so hard. Oh my! Do you ever just need fun days like that? I needed a day like that. I pinned quite a few things and then I got to checking out puppy videos. Aaaaaahhhh.. Now that will make your heart swoon. Anyways..


 I have a simple congrats card today that I made using ODBD Sparkling Stars dies. They are die cut in the white panel with some designer paper added to the back. Added stickles  around the die cut star frames and a few grey brads. My sentiment with a fish tale end and voila! Very easy peasy. Have a wonderful day. 



1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, yes, I LOVE the videos of puppies and cats, especially when cats try to get into something you KNOW they can't - but they sure do! LOL! So glad you had a fun day of laughter. As we all know, laughter is good like a medicine! And what a sweet congratulations card with the star dies! I love it and really love the DP behind and the Stickles and some brads. Sweet card! Now, you have to send me some of those funny videos you found on Pinterest! Hugs, sweet friend!