Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Beautiful friend

This is a different take on the stamp set Artful Display. I wanted to use just the one "dish" for the center of attention for this card. I stamped the plate on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Then I cut around the plate so I could added it to the center of the banana colored square. Layered some flourished leaves around the edges and adhered to the designer paper base. A few enamel dots and some sparkles to finish it off. 


Before I go be sure to check out the Power Poppy Blog today for the reveal of the new Instant Garden Digital image. Here is a sneak peek... It is called Sunset Sway!  head on over to the Power Poppy Blog for all the sneaks and links!


Have a great day!


3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Stacy, I love this take on the stamp set and love this beautiful dish as the main event! Stunning, and I love how you've used the enamel dots and the lovely leaves. Great and elegant CAS! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! I didn't recognize the stamp at first. Love this! That one plate makes a beautiful picture. Your soft colors in the card design are the perfect setting, and the leafy flourish and enamel dots are just the right amount of accent. Beautiful, Stacy!

Traci M said...

This is a quietly elegant design...perfect for showcasing a single lovely platter. Really love this one, Stacy!!