Saturday, April 1, 2017

Christmas Goodies


The April Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted and ready for you to play along. This month is all about the yummy foods and drinks. Family recipes to new ones to try each year, this month will be fun. 
I used a retired Whiff of Joy stamp for this card. He is bringing his cookies to santa. hee hee Colored with Copic markers with a little bit of silver cord as accent. Stamped my sentiment and added sparkle Voila! Hope you can play along this month.



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Tee hee! Sweet and fun, Stacy!

Traci M said...

That's adorable!! I always look forward to seeing the Christmas challenge! Such a sweet image, but he looks like he is up to some mischief!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, how adorable! I just love these little Whiff of Joy stamps, and you just make the sweetest cards with them! What a fun theme for this month's Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge. Every year I keep on thinking I will join, and something comes up. But I can always try to make up, right? Hehe! Anyway, I love your amazing coloring and beautiful layout with just the perfect DP. Sweetness! Hugs and love! xoxo