Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sweet Baby card

Morning! Currently I am in need of several baby cards and I have not a single one on hand. EEK! Baby cards are always so fun to create except when you are in a hurry. So bare with me on this design today as it didn't come out how I thought it would come out.  :-)  My little giraffe is a retired Patchpal from CDS years ago and one of my favorites still. This particular friend loves anything giraffe so it was perfect for her baby card. 


There is several more layers on this card that I normally have on cards but I kept adding layers. The scallop edge is my favorite with baby cards its just perfect I think. A few die cuts for the baby accents. A faux stitched border around the edge and popped up the giraffe with dimensionals. She is going to adore this I just know. Especially as she likes just about everything I create. hee hee  Anyways... Hope you have a great day! 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this is so darling, and I love giraffes too...what's not to love about them? Hehe! She a cute patchwork giraffe and adorable layout with the DP and die cuts. And I love your faux-stitching...it always looks real! I really need to make some baby cards, but you're right...when you need them, it's hard to be creative. Hugs! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Of course she likes anything you create. I've never seen anything you've created that I didn't love! Giraffes are always perfect for baby cards and this one is super adorable. Love those dies with it, too. So dang cute!