Monday, April 24, 2017

Hyacinth note card

Good morning. Hopefully you had an enjoyable weekend and maybe got outside for a little bit. As I mentioned on Friday we had the car show and auction on Saturday both of which were wonderful. The amount of cars we had was fantastic and some of them were just beautiful. The auction was fun. I won several of the baskets I bid on which means two birthday's are now taken care of for this summer. hee hee  Moving on to my card today.  :-)


This is Hyacinth Bulb in Glass one of the new digital images at Power Poppy. I have seen lots of people grow bulbs in vases and it is so cool. It just amazes me how beautiful they look just as if they were outside. Have yet to try it myself, one day. 
After my flower was printed and colored with various Copic markers I die cut the panel with ODBD die. Sponged the panel before I removed the die also with a light purple ink. My base panel is dry embossed with swiss dots embossing folder and then added a piece of purple gingham to the center. A few sequins and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila
Have a wonderful day! 


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty, Stacy! The gingham and image and die cut panel are WOW, but I also love those green sequins to finish it off. Those baskets you won will make amazing birthday gifts. Enjoy your week!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Stacy, I LOVE your hyacinth, and what beautiful coloring! I love the layout with the dies and embossing, and what great DP you've used! How wonderful that you're already set for two birthday gifts from the auction. Hugs! xoxo

Traci M said...

Beautiful card, Stacy!! I love the added gingham with the elegant die cut. I also so enjoy bidding at silent auctions...and gift baskets! You should take a picture and share. I think they are fun to make and give, but always need ideas.

Davi said...

SO beautiful, I Love the way you colored the hyacinth and the pretty purple checks look dynamite with it!!