Monday, April 10, 2017

Thank you Branch

Good morning! Spring break is over so back to the grind as they say. The boys tournament was awesome and so much fun. I am proud of all their hard work and effort they put into everything they do. My time in the craft room was limited last week, yet I did get in there for a little bit. Played with the digi Graceful Still Life the other digi in the set. 


There is actually a few really cool pictures out there of pink blossomed branches so I thought I would give it a try. These blooms are colored with various Copic markers. Layered onto a panel embossed with swiss dots yet it is hard to see them since I didn't think about that when I printed and colored these guys. Sheesssh... But they are there and then a scalloped edge for fun. Added sequins and some sparkle. Voila! 
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Monday! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your dogwood branch looks gorgeous in pink! Feminine and delicate card. So pretty! I'm waiting for my pink dogwood to bloom. It always seems to bloom more on one side than the other. It's young, and you know how kids are. They can be a handful!

CherylQuilts said...

Yes, spring break is over in most places now, and before you know it...school will be over. Yikes! Truly, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I just love this dogwood branch...one of my favorites. And I love the pink dogwood trees and their beautifully soft pink blossoms. You've captured them beautifully, and I love the layout and saw the Swiss dot right away! And I love the border on the left too...and always love your sequins. Beautifully done...now just breathe! Love you!! xoxo