Friday, April 21, 2017

Dream wedding

Happy Friday! It seems to be the season for babies and wedding's this year for us. My wedding card today is using Dream Wedding and some fresh springy colors. Normally I like the traditional black, white and red for wedding cards but I just wasn't feeling it. Spring wedding it is! 


Since I had limited time this was pretty easy to create. My peach panel (although looks orange regardless of how I took the photo) is dry embossed with swiss dots folder. I stamped the cake on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. Then I used my Mini Misti to add the sentiments and position them just perfectly around the cake. Die cut some flourishes leaves and flowers for accents. Added sparkle and pearls, voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
Tosha Leyendekker


A few things before you head on over to the other blogs:

Instantgarden releaseweekgraphic april2017
The newest digital images are out from our Instant Garden digital collections called Sunset Sway and Hyacinth Bulb in glass.




We also have the latest Power and Spark challenge still going, you can play along HERE.


Not sure how much stamping I will get this weekend. We have the school auction and car show so we will be busy. We have over 200 classic cars this year. GASP!!! The auction is Saturday night and I am praying that it will be successful. Either way it will be a fun filled weekend for sure. Have a wonderful weekend too!


4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Love this fun colour palette Stacy! I think it’s great for a wedding design! That pretty little vine die cut is th eperfect touch too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I would never know you did this in a hurry, because it's gorgeous! I love the leafy vine on the left and how you've placed it with the flowers and pearls. And what gorgeous coloring for the cake! Yes, there are some colors that just don't come out right, but I'm sure it's far more beautiful IRL...they always are! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Stacy, it's gorgeous! Whether peach or orange, I love it! Peach is a nice color for a wedding card. Love how the vine wraps around.

Traci M said...

Beautiful card, Stacy!! Not many people can stamp so prolific and hurriedly, and have outcomes this stunning! A precious card and very pretty and elegant wedding colors.