Monday, April 3, 2017

Summer Tiger

Good morning. Spring break baby... woot woot... That means sleeping in, lazy days and of course fun outside. I'm not sure how much sleeping in we are going to get as they have several practices along with weights still but it will be better than a normal school day. The tournament is this coming weekend and they are getting ready. Going to be a blast!  The weather is FINALLY spring like, the sun is out and the flowers are starting to sprout. Going to be a great spring break. 
I might get some crafting done this week as well... I did get some done this weekend. How about some more of that wonderful Tiger Lily XL I mentioned recently. hee hee  I know... I know... enough already but I do like this flower, its just awesome. This one is in yellow and grey colors with a hint of blue. :-)


Again another way to use the flower and not having to use the entire image if you didn't want to. This is colored with various Copic markers then die cute using Pierced Squares die for both layers. Layered some crochet ribbon and yellow ribbon around the base. These flourished pearls seemed like a great accent with the yellow and grey colors. 


Then I added some suduko gel pen to the flower petals which really make it look cool. Of course its hard to see in the photo but I took a side view to give you a hint of it. In real life it looks rather classy with the pearl accents. Well folks that is all I have for today. Hope you enjoy your day, thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, I LOVE this card! WOW! What a fabulous flower, and I love the colors and great layout with your "signature" ribbon and lace and lovely sprays of pearls! Exquisite! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

It looks amazing every time! I really love the gel gloss on the petals. So cool and life like!