Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas Roses

Morning! Check this out.. Marcy has another new digi out called Snowdrops and Tea Roses. What a joy this is to color! Yellow is my favorite color of roses so they had to be yellow this first card. :-)  Besides yellow is so cheerful. This image is colored with a variety of Copic markers and then a simple yellow layer behind the panel. 


The base has some crochet ribbon and seam binding wrapped around the middle. Added my image panel and then my sentiment tag with a button and twine center to the edge. Easy peasy! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today
  Allison Cope
Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

LOVE this digi, and you did some stunning coloring on it, Stacy! I love how bright and cheerful it is, and yellow is my favorite, too!

ChristineCreations said...

Love those pretty rose tipped roses! Such a cheerful yellow too Stacy!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous card Stacy, Roses are my favorite flowers and these look stunning. Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend.

America said...

Fabulous image and terrific coloring.