Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas Stripes

Happy Wednesday! Are all your turkey leftovers gone or are you down to the little bits left? hee hee Ours were gone I think by Sunday ha ha.. Love those left over sandwiches, yumo! 



Decided that seeing all these poinsettia's around the blogs that I needed to get mine out and stamp it up today, this is Poinsettia. This is also for the Dirty Dozen Challenge this month since its been forever since I played. I did a lot of faux stitching around the edges of the base and the image panel. Colored with variety of Copic markers and added sparkle to the petals. A few buttons with twine wrapped around the centers. My sentiment die cut and sponged some ink before I removed the die. Voila! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

One click and my screen filled up with beauty! Stacy, you've made a Christmas masterpiece. Wow! We've finished off the last of the Thanksgiving leftovers. Now to start on the Christmas baking. Happy holidays!