Monday, November 19, 2018

Merry Little Christmas

Good morning. Like most of you I have my lists complete of what I need to get Wednesday last minute for Thanksgiving. Family will be here Wednesday that is coming into town and I am ready. What I really need to do is finish some last minute cards and gift tags ha ha. Well one less card now with this one using Let Your Heart Be Light. This time I only used the top side of the two part stamp and left the bottom for the decorative piece that I die cut. 


My image is colored with Copic markers and some sparkle added. The designer paper was perfect for the base with some silver cord wrapped around the top. I did stamp and cut out a few of the holly for the center by the sentiment. Voila! Thanks for stopping by. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This stamp looks beautiful any which way you use it. There can be a bazillion variations! I really love it just like this with the pretty border and the holly sprig up by the sentiment. You've given it a real warm and cozy feel and that's especially appealing to me. I always get nervous about those last minute food items for Thanksgiving. I'm all set except for the bananas and heavy cream (for whipping). Can't get the bananas too soon or too late.

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous card, Stacy! Love the design and how you've used the top portion and added the fussy-cut holly near the sentiment! Beautifully colored...your poinsettia are especially lovely! You are truly a card-making machine. I wish we lived closer. I would get so inspired. Just love all your work, my friend! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I am SO thankful for you, precious friend! Love you lots...hugs! xoxo