Friday, November 9, 2018

Fall like thank you

Good morning. This is another fall like thank you for the Power and Spark challenge this month over on the PP Blog. Check it out, play along and you might have a chance at winning some PP bucks. This stamp is called Olive and Oak Expanded


Pretty easy peasy for this one. Colored with fall colors and then I cut around the image but not fussy cutting. Now I wish I had fussy cut it but oh well.  ;-)  Popped dimensionals on the back so its raised off the card base. Some swiss dots texture to the middle panel and piercing around the edge of the designer base. Wrapped some twine and a button around the top. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:

  Tosha Leyendekker



3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set for masculine cards. Your coloring is really beautiful and I like the layout with the designer paper and embossed panel combination. Fussy cutting, schmussy cutting -- it looks awesome!

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a gorgeous and rich card, and I love the layout with the embossed layer! Beautifully colored and wonderfully cut, sweet friend! I think this would not have turned out as well overly fussy cut. I love it and love the twine and button! And I agree that this is a great masculine card!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Pauline said...

Love this, the colours, the layout and all your fine details. Wonderful card, great job on the fussy cutting! Sorry for posting so late, I'm so far behind, catching up now.